1. Begin by making the crumble: rub all the ingredients together and bake at 150°C for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Next, prepare the almond crisp: blend the cooled crumble in the food processor, then combine with the melted chocolate and clarified butter. Add the feuilletine. Position a rectangular flan ring on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat, then pour the mixture into it, spreading to fill the ring.
3. Prepare the cream cheese: dissolve the gelatine in the cream. Combine all the other ingredients, then add the cream/gelatine mix and combine thoroughly. Pour on top of the almond crisp. Bake for 10 minutes at 150°C, then lower the temperature to 110°C and bake for a further 2 hours.
4. Prepare the lemon confit: boil the lemon juice and set aside. Make a dry caramel with the caster sugar and deglaze with the boiled juice. Add the blanched lemon peel and heat for approximately 20 minutes. Strain the now candied peel and set aside, reserving the cooking liquid.
5. Combine the artificial sweetener with the fruit pectin, then add to the reserved cooking liquid and bring to the boil. Add the gelatin and glucose. Blitz the hot candied peel in a food processor, gradually adding the cooking liquid. Pour 150g of the mixture into the flan ring and refrigerate overnight for the flavours to mature. Set aside the remaining lemon confit for a future recipe!